A UBC Economics Blog
Students research and write media articles exploring the practical role of economics in the Okanagan community and the prevalence of economic influences. They have the opportunity to submit their articles to Kelowna Now, a partnered local media outlet for possible publication.
- Master’s student captures top prize at UBCO’s 3MT final
- UBC Okanagan to offer Canada’s first bachelor’s degree of Indigenous language fluency
- Should government have the ability to make vaccination mandatory?
- UBCO’s substance use clinic accepting new patients virtually
- Philosopher shines light on dark world of misinformation
- UBCO economist says private security systems bar others from protection