Fourth-year Bachelor of Arts student, Lisvet Parra Montas, becomes the 2021 UBCO Co-op Student of the Year
Majoring in Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE), Lisvet Parra Montas was keen to enhance her undergraduate experience at UBC’s Okanagan campus with UBC Okanagan Interdisciplinary Co-op.
- UBCO researcher points to gap in Indigenous health equalities
- Texts can help when someone is dealing with a mental health crisis
- Psychedelic mushroom microdoses can improve mood, mental health
- UBCO researchers tune in to children’s screen time and sleep
- Gold-medal tennis player, human rights activist win UBCO honours
- Should individual choice be restricted to preserve the climate?