A UBC Economics Blog
Students research and write media articles exploring the practical role of economics in the Okanagan community and the prevalence of economic influences. They have the opportunity to submit their articles to Kelowna Now, a partnered local media outlet for possible publication.
- UBC Okanagan hosts virtual Nobel Night event
- UBC study explores link between social status and trust in decision-makers
- UBC Okanagan rethinks and relaunches its Bachelor of Arts program
- Lawyer, journalist and equity advocate Hadiya Roderique explores racism in the workplace
- UBCO study says it’s not if, but how people use social media that impacts their well-being
- UBCO’s substance use clinic goes virtual